We offer programs that focus on disability empowerment.
If you have an NDIS plan, you may be able to acquire funding for some of our programs.
We have programs that are tailored to individual needs and interest:
- Programs that use science to enhance observational and rational skills
- Programs that use science to enhance communication skills
- Programs that enhance executive functioning and personal skills
- Programs based on exploration, creativity and invention
- Programs based on peer mentoring and social participation in the science and science fiction communities, as well as in the wider community
- Individual mentoring and tutoring in specific areas of science or numeracy
- Individual mentoring in building your own creations
- We also have in-school programs that include the following:
- Ongoing term programs that focus on a certain unit of the Australian curriculum
- Specialized day events that focus on a particular aspect of science
- Teacher training on a variety of topics (upon negotiation)
- In-class assistance for individual or small groups of students (upon agreement with guardians and school staff)
- We also offer a variety of group and community programs in partnership with schools and community programs.
If you are interested in anything you see here, please contact us for further details.
Science Pirates in Numbers
years and more in education and disability services
countries and still sailing on
The pirates are here for fun and adventure:
- School camps or camps for community groups
- Day excursions
- Theme days for schools and community groups
- Parties for age 8 to 18+
- Science Boot Camp
Contact us for more details
Have your say